We are looking for an experienced software engineer to design, program and test applications for automated processing equipment. Areas of development include process control and image processing, including the use of machine learning for industrial AI applications.
- Participate in advancing the state-of-the-art for control of our crystal growing systems
- Support and improve existing customer automation systems
- Work with a cross-functional engineering team and other company stakeholders to identify new product concepts
- Design specifications and end-user documentation
Experience and Skills Required:
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar fields
- 3+ years of professional software development experience including some prior working experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras or ML.NET)
- Proficiency in C/C++ on Linux or Unix environments and/or C# on Windows environments
- Strong mathematical background including linear algebra and statistics
- Solid understanding of software engineering design principles – project life cycle, integrated development environments, source control, build management, etc.
- Willingness and ability for occasional domestic and/or international travel
- Ability to wear multiple hats, quickly learn new technologies, develop own ideas
Linton Crystal Technologies is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of equipment for producing monocrystalline ingots for the semiconductor and solar industries. The company specializes in silicon and produces equipment for materials such as germanium and gallium arsenide. They also provide technical support, process engineering support and replacement parts to help clients get businesses off the ground, improve productivity and continue to innovate.
For more information and a detailed job description, contact Brian Repman, email@example.com.